Teenager Dies While Using Her Phone in the Bathroom

Madison Coe, a 14-year-old girl from Lubbock, Texas died while using her phone in the bathroom, she got electrocuted while she was using her cellphone in the bath tub.

Her family members believe the accident was either caused when she grabbed her phone as it was being charged or when she plugged in her phone while in the bath tub.

She died  in the morning, on Sunday.

She had only recently graduated from eighth grade at Terra Vista Middle School.  District officials released a statement to mourn her and express their sympathy.

The statement read: “It is with heavy hearts that Frenship Independent School District mourns the loss of Madison Coe. We wish to share our heartfelt sympathy with her family and friends as we carry the burden of this tragedy together,”

May her soul rest in peace

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *