by Mitchelle Uzorka
Sick of Bread or toast? These healthier breakfast ideas will light up your mornings.
• Super-healthy banana, apricot and date oat bars;
Perfect for breakfast on-the-go, or as a morning snack, these crunchy oat bars are packed with flavour in every bite.
• Smashed avo on sweet potato toast;
Swap toasted bread for sweet potato and enjoy this delicious breaky with an egg on top.
• Greek Yogurt With Pineapple, Kiwi, Mango, and Ginger Syrup;
This refreshing concoction pairs tropical fruit with a spicy-sweet blast of ginger syrup for a sweet treat that’ll taste like you’re on vacation—even if you’re just on your couch.
Having a bowl of this is very filling and you don’t need Bread or toast to go with it.
• Waffle with Honeyed Yogurt and Bananas;
Toast a whole-grain, high-protein waffle until crispy. Top with honeyed yogurt, sliced bananas, & slivered almonds and Brekky is served
• Celery, ginger and pineapple juice;
This healthy celery, ginger and pineapple juice recipe is a great way to start your day.
Different Beakfast dishes served and you didn’t even need to include Bread or toast.